Stamping Tool & Die Repair
At Bahrs Die & Stamping, a good portion of our work has always been stamping tool & die repair, die revision, and die maintenance. From simple sharpening and reconditioning to complex die changes or repairs, our highly skilled team is available to diagnose problems and propose solutions for virtually any stamping die problem, regardless of who built the die.
Having an in-house Tool and Die shop provides at least three significant benefits to our customers.
- First, the ability to build, maintain and repair your custom tools and dies in-house. This reduces our costs considerably, and those savings get passed on to our customers.
- Second, Bahrs Tool & Die experts are able to meticulously care for and maintain your custom dies, guaranteeing dependable runs, and superior quality parts.
- Third, Bahrs Die & Stamping is owned by highly-trained tool and die experts, with over 60 years combined experience who are hands on in house daily.
Our tool and die repair and engineering change capabilities include:
- Sharpening and reconditioning – We build, sharpen and maintain all our own stamping tools and dies in house. This guarantees the production of quality parts and preventive maintenance of dies and tooling.
- Experiencing long lead times? Our engineers can, and have, already adapted existing stamping dies to one of our 16 presses to provide you a seamless transition.
- Component replacement – Replacing broken stamping die components quickly and effectively, utilizing the customer component design data or reverse engineering.
- Die changes – Remanufacture a stamping die to customer specifications when a change is required.
- Quality work – Bahrs makes tool and die repairs accurately the first time, in keeping with our industry-leading quality standards
- Quick turnaround – Make rapid, effective die repair and engineering changes